hits

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Turning 20.

So I've been 20 for three days now. Nothing has changed. Not physically, not emotionally, no new goals or ambitions. Same old same old. I've always felt like age is just a number and maturity and physical aging comes with time and experience. Our daily life brings new challenges which we must face. We deal with our own relationships and learn from them. This is how we age. So forget birthdays. Forget thinking that in ten years I'm going to be thirty. Because when it comes down to it, I've barley lived and I'm just starting out. So for now...Let's forget about the number..and start focusing on the future. 



My story has just begun, still wondering on my part, exploring what’s inside and out. I’ll just whisper it, it will be fun to listen. Maybe I compete in this life’s tragedy and commotion but a love who’s constantly embracing me leaving me no worry but to ease and rest.

1 comment:

  1. love your blog, hope u post some more things soon :)

    Your newest follower :) xo

    http://thebestbeautybuys.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete